Virtual Learning Seminars
Education doesn’t stop at our shows! We know staying up-to-date in an industry that’s constantly shifting isn’t easy so we have added a monthly webinar series focusing on the hottest trends and topics in the foodservice industry.
Trash and Staffing: Don't Waste Time
CEO of Compaction Technologies, Inc.
Join Jeff Tolke, CEO of Compaction Technologies, Inc., who will talk about Employee Retention for QSR/Fast Casual Restaurants. During this one-hour webinar, learn about:
• Automating FoH trash makes the job less strenuous and cleaner for employees
• More time for guest interaction
• More variety, better employee experience, better attitude = less turnover
• Trash removal is faster and more sanitary – creating less disruption in the dining area
• No age restriction for equipment • Eliminate BoH compactor – Less maintenance, fewer injuries, less mess, more room.
Throughout his 35-year business career, Jeff Tolke has brought new technology to market. From Agricultural production methods, to Chemical handling systems, to consumer packaged goods, Jeff has launched new technologies to improve productivity, safety, and Sustainability.
As CEO of Compaction Technologies, Inc., Jeff leads the creation of technology to automate trash handing in more than 200 hospitals and 800 Food Service operations across the U.S.. He’s a certified LEAN Leader, certified Youth Sport Coach, and serves on multiple Boards. He lives in suburban St. Paul, MN with his wife of 30 years.